Monday, September 26, 2011

GSN Reunion

I thought it would be a great idea to get my former bosses and coworkers together for a reunion.  On Monday, September 19, 2011, about 40 of us gathered at the Inter-Continental Hotel in Century City after almost 10 years.  The reunion brought back some wonderful memories. My only regret, is that I did not have a photographer with us to take photos, instead we used my Iphone. Next time... 


L-R Marianne Curan-Goen, Russ Myerson, Elaine Parrish, Me, Ryan Tredinnick

Love and miss so many wonderful people. Left to right - Laura Chambers, Craig O'Neal, Annie Crowe, Dena Kaplan and Darris Gringeri and our bartender!

Marianne Curan-Goen, Russ Myerson and Elaine Parrish

My two favorite bosses - Elaine Parrish and Dena Kaplan:) 

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year - I love the cool air and depending on where you live, I love to see the leaves start to change into beautiful hues of orange.

Gianna's Picks of the Week


$435.00

NMF12_V0GVR
$325.00

Since I am leaving for Japan in a week to design table settings for a new client, I thought it would be fun to add some fun tabletop elements to this week's blog.

Jaune de Chrome "Big Bang" Bronze Dinnerware
Jaune de Chrome - Fine China
"Big Bang" Bronze
$122.00-$203.00

Four Beaded Dinner Napkins
$65.00

Baccarat Perfection Stemware
$140-$150

Have a great week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Please contact us to set up an appointment

T: 818.246.2288

F: 818.246.2290

M: 310.717.1104

LinkWithin