Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gianna's Pick of the Week - Dressing up for the Rehearsal Dinner

$295
$695
I love to see our brides have fun and dress up for their rehearsal dinner. Every bride is different - some like dresses that are sophisticated (the dress on top) and some like flirty dresses, like the one above.
  
I am always trying to find cool wedding gifts for when my husband and I are invited to a wedding. My challenge is that by the time I go on the couple's registry to buy a gift, all the good gifts are gone, so I'm left with either knives (wrong message) or a $900 blender (I don't think so).  
I love this globe - if you are planning on spending a couple hundred dollars, this could be a very cool gift.
 Kosta Boda "Earth: Home" Decorative Globe
 Kosta Boda "Earth: Home" Decorative Globe
$200.00

Another option - if this is an important client or someone that you need something very special and the price tag is not a huge concern.

Silver Story Vase/8"
 $450.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Please contact us to set up an appointment

T: 818.246.2288

F: 818.246.2290

M: 310.717.1104

LinkWithin