Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gianna's Pick of the Week


I am really fortunate to meet some of the most talented people because of my line of work.  My client, Victoria Collier and I met for the first time a few weeks ago at a coffee shop in La Cresenta. 

Victoria was wearing a very cool butterfly bracelet on her wrist.
While we were talking about her upcoming wedding and getting to know one another, a lady sitting near us asked where she could purchase the bracelet.  Victoria explained that she made the bracelet. 

I was curious to find out more about her jewelry.   Victoria is a lovely person inside and out, plus she is very talented.  If you would like to purchase any of her creations, please contact her at vcollier9@gmail.com





















GP - When did you get started?
VC - I have been designing accessories and reinventing clothing since I was 8 years old.
GP - Where do you get your inspiration?
VC- My mother was always wearing cameos and painting beautiful butterflies when I was a child. I love to take different textures and materials and create unique ways of putting them together. I use everything from beads, metals, fabrics, pearls, champagne tops, feathers, vintage and estate sale jewelry.  I like to use the rosary in some of my pieces. I really enjoy creating new treasures. 
GP-How did you start selling your work?
VC-People would come up to me and ask where I bought my pieces. I have had people buy jewelry off of my neck or arm. 
GP-What is the price range of your work?
VC-$45.00 to $95.00

Hair Piece or  Brooch


The butterfly bracelet.  I love mine:)




2 comments :

  1. I love the jewelry! Is there a website for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does not her web site up, but if you send me an email and I will give you her number. She can send you photos of her work:)

    ReplyDelete

.

Please contact us to set up an appointment

T: 818.246.2288

F: 818.246.2290

M: 310.717.1104

LinkWithin