Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Party Goddess Uncensored March 2010

Last March, I spoke at the first Party Goddess Uncensored.


When asked to be one of the speakers, I jumped at the chance, since I absolutely love Marley Majcher and her team at the Party Goddess!


Since our company had a great year in 2009, Marley and I thought it would be a great idea to have me talk about making money during a difficult economy. I presented a fun and informative power point presentation that listed the tools and strategy that I used to respond to one of the worst economic crisis that our Country has faced in years.


As you can see by the photos, it was a really fun seminar for the attendees and the guest speakers too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Please contact us to set up an appointment

T: 818.246.2288

F: 818.246.2290

M: 310.717.1104

LinkWithin